Virtual Assistant Contract
This contract is for you if you are hiring a virtual assistant/assistant as part of your team. This contract is important to make sure it is clear you are hiring a contractor, and not an employee, since there are legal and financial consequences for misclassifying workers. It also ensures your business data, client lists and passwords are kept confidential!
This contract template includes:
- The services you are hiring the virtual assistant for and the time commitment
- Clear payment terms (so you get an invoice and can provide payment)
- Termination provisions and other deal-breakers
- Copyright ownership options (for any work contractor creates for you)
- Clear terms for contractors, responsibility for paying their own taxes
- Confidentiality clause
- All the legal terms you need, and none you don’t
- And more!
Need more support?
- Check out our guide to getting started in 3 easy steps
- Explore the FAQs page
- Email us at email@example.com or fill out our contact form