The Profitable Way podcast is for early stage entrepreneurs looking to make money online doing what they love, in the pursuit of a life that feels rich, hosted by Robyn Gooding.
One of the MOST important episodes to listen to if you're running a business is this one! Although it's not usually where business owners begin - legally protecting your business is a necessity, and one that does not need to feel intimidating or complicated.
In this episode, Robyn sits down with corporate lawyer Darielle Teitelbaum from AWE Legal™ and Awe Contracts.
In this episode we talk about:
- Why entrepreneurs avoid the legal work or legal conversations
- How to think about agreements when you live or work remotely and have international clients
- Protecting your original work
- The next step to take if a client has negated on their contract
- How to affordably protect your business and what non-negotiables to have in place
Of course this is not legal advice and we encourage you to contract a local lawyer for specific legal advice that pertains to your unique business needs.
Listen to the full episode here and reach out if you need any templates!