Virtual Assistant Contract
This contract is for you if you are hiring a virtual assistant as part of your team or if you are virtual assistant working with companies or individuals. This contract is important to make sure it is clear you are hiring/working as a contractor, and not an employee, since there are legal and financial consequences for misclassifying workers. It also ensures your business data, client lists and passwords are kept confidential!
This contract template includes:
- The services that the virtual assistant will provide and the time commitment
- Clear payment terms (invoicing and payment policy)
- Termination provisions
- Copyright ownership options (for any work contractor creates)
- Clear terms for contractors, responsibility for paying their own taxes
- Confidentiality clause
- All the legal terms you need, and none you don’t
- And more!
Need more support?
- Check out our guide to getting started in 3 easy steps
- Explore the FAQs page
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out our contact form