This contract is for you if you are hosting a retreat, whether abroad or in your own city! This may be a fitness retreat, a business retreat, a mindfulness retreat, either way we’ve got you covered. The waiver offers you an added layer of protection given the risks of hosting a retreat, especially if it involves foreign travel. Note: check your jurisdiction for any travel agent requirements, as some jurisdictions require you to be a registered travel agent to collect money for travel and/or accommodation.
This contract template includes:
- A clear offering of the retreat services that you provide (you may choose not to collect money for travel or accommodation)
- Clear payment terms (so you get paid!)
- Participant requirements, such as medical and cancellation insurance
- Limitation of liability by third-party providers, such as transportation or excursion operators
- What happens in the event you or a participant needs to cancel, or if the retreat cannot be carried out
- Media Release
- Participant waiver and release of liability to protect yourself from future legal issues and address the risks of traveling
- The contract includes consent for minors who may want to participate in the retreat
- All the legal terms you need, and none you don’t
- And more
Need more support?
- Check out our guide to getting started in 3 easy steps
- Explore the FAQs page
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out our contact form