This contract is for you if you are in business with one or more people, with a goal of making a profit, and have not incorporated your business. This contract is key for outlining your roles and responsibilities and how everyone will get paid. If you have already started your business with others, and never put anything in writing, now is the time to make things official!
This contract template includes:
- Terms setting out exactly what each partner is bringing to the business and the roles required in the partnership
- Ownership share of all of the partners
- How you will get paid
- Terms that set out how partners may leave the partnership, whether voluntarily or at the request of the other partners
- Terms that set out how assets are dealt with if a partner leaves the partnership
- All the legal terms you need, and none you don’t
- And more!
Need more support?
- Check out our guide to getting started in 3 easy steps
- Explore the FAQs page
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out our contact form